AVS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,240 Posts

They're the first to say LCD is "better" than plasma.

S~

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have an LCD and a plasma, and both obviously have their respective advantages. But colors clearly go to the plasma, as they are so rich and deep something my LCD can't match. I'm not discounting this article but their reasoning seems flawed

·
Registered
16,530 Posts
They do not know what they are talking about, and it's very obvious.

They claim LCD is superior when it comes to motion... yeah, ok

Somebody needs to stick to their day job of PC reviews

Jason

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
I guess PC World should stick to a subject they know something about - PCs.

·
Banned
992 Posts
Coming from a group of people that watch LCD's through PCs all day, it's not surprising they prefer LCD is it?

·
Banned
18 Posts
How can they write such an innacurate hunk of garbage... The vt25 won best tv at CES and all tests have proven time and time again that plasma is a better tv, but not without flaws, Plasma has less of a shelf life and we have to be more careful... ive personally tested the sony , samsung led 3d tvs and they are crap compared to Panasonics refresh monster the vt25.

dont read this article is a pile of garbage, it seems that the magazine was paid off to continue the propaganda from LCD manufacturer to push lcd, because they are so much easier to manufacture.

led simply has better contrast and is thinner and better for the environement.

plasma has more accurate colors, better blacks, higher refresh is fatter, and sucks for the environement, but will destroy any lcd, led in a 3d showdown...

i choose plasma, so do all the real movie lovers, including lucas, spielberg, scorsese....

·
Registered
520 Posts
I do not even own a plasma but this is another reason for me not to extend my subscription.

This mag is a joke.

I now read Maximum PC only.

·
Registered
16,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp /forum/post/19516422

They do not know what they are talking about, and it's very obvious.

They claim LCD is superior when it comes to motion... yeah, ok

Somebody needs to stick to their day job of PC reviews

Jason

I thought the same thing when I read that............I have owned both LCDs and plasma and the plasma cleary has the motion advantage to my eyes. This is not on the newer 3d versions though so maybe something has changed, but I highly doubt it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts