AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a very hard time trying to decide which on-wall speakers to buy for my plasma. In fact, choosing the plasma was much easier.

I have visited a lot of speaker sites but is hard to tell how good will the on-wall speakers look beside the plasma.

That is why I think it would benefit a lot of people in my situation if every plasma owner who also has on-wall speakers would post pictures of their set up.

TIA;

·
Registered
162 Posts
......awesome for cinema, and even better musically. Large enough to be very musical, but small enough to be easy on the eyes. Comes in hand finshed rosewood (a few more $), or piano black (see pic), and includes mounts.

Ann

·
Registered
8 Posts
Count me in too. I am waiting on my Fuji right now and would like to set it up initially with some decent plasma-type speakers for now until I build the entire system up (pre-pro, 5.1, etc.). Obviously this is a temporary solution for me, nonetheless, I still want something in between the low-end speakers and FPM series from B&W.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Check out the Definitive Technology Mythos series. Really nice look and sound great, too. I recommend a sub with these speakers.

Mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
How about magnepans? Anyone with experience with these? They're nice and flat but I hear planars need alot of power.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just installed 5 Thiel Powerplanes in wall for my Fujitsu P55..will take some pics..probably won't be running for another 3 weeks...but the Thiels should provide great voice and musicality..thanks..Niles

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. My local Magnolia carries the Mythos speakers. I'll check'em out this weekend.

But does anyone have any pictures? Or are the majority of folks just not using on-wall speakers with their plasmas?

Cheers,

-Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.