AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be gentle I am new :confused: Having tried to read lots of threads including the sticky ones, my eyes are suffering from Burn in :) First of all I am in the UK (Don't hold that against me) And I am about to take delivery of my first plasma baby a 37 inch Panasonic. It will be "delivered" on Saturday so what is the advice on setting this baby up. Currently I only have access to a THX DVD but obviously I am going to be using other sources such as (SKY+) er... thats digital sat to you, and DVHS oh and a Panasonic HS2 DVD recorder I will have an RGB to VGA converter and the SKY+ and HS2 output RGB and are currently chained the DVHS as you are all aware has S-Video, and is connected to my Denon reciever, the SKY+ and HS2 are connected to the Denon for sound with optical connections. Any advice would be appreciated. I am using high quality cables so if I use the THX DVD for DVD set-up what is best for the other inputs?

High def is not an issue here in the UK as you may be aware, It's all we can do to sort out basic digital. :D

Had it not been for this forum I would have just gone and purchased a CRT TV but you guys are all partly responsible for my decision and the echo sound in my wallet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.