AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for opinions on which BD players have the best picture quality by street price ranges A. under $500 B. $500 to $1000.00 and C. Over $1000.00

I know these would be subjective opinions, but if enough people give their opinion then we might get somewhat of a concensus.

I Have only used a PS3, but I do not game, and want a stand alone unit that would look better in my theater and could be used with a universal remote.

I will put the ps3 in my den if I can find a bd player that will have better PQ and work in my theater.

Thanks

Tony

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgar /forum/post/15555952

I am looking for opinions on which BD players have the best picture quality by street price ranges A. under $500 B. $500 to $1000.00 and C. Over $1000.00

I know these would be subjective opinions, but if enough people give their opinion then we might get somewhat of a concensus.

I Have only used a PS3, but I do not game, and want a stand alone unit that would look better in my theater and could be used with a universal remote.

I will put the ps3 in my den if I can find a bd player that will have better PQ and work in my theater.

Thanks

Tony

Post your question in the following thread. LINK

·
Premium Member
26,232 Posts
Sorry, we don't get into the "best at X price" or "best PQ for money" type threads in this section of the forum. The front page would be clogged with them. We structured this area the following way:

Stickies

Help someone pick a player thread (which Donnie was nice enough to link)

Deals/where to buy thread

Please keep the discussion of where to buy and price shopping/deals to the deals sticky only.

In the remainder of the forum, we have set up master/owners threads for all of the major players. We ask that you post all questions and comments specific to X player within their master/owner's thread. For example, we have a FAQ PS3 thread stickied at the top of the forum for any and all questions and comments on this player.

Good luck

Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.