AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - maybe this is an easy fix but I can't figure it out.

I have my PS3 (HDMI input 1), HD Cable (HDMI input 2) going into my receiver and then the HDMI receiver out into the TV (HDMI Tv input 2) and my samsung wireless stick in USB2.

I'm able to play my blu-ray ps3 and tv audio through the receiver but when I use the netflix app the video comes up but i still hear the cable being played through the receiver and have to cut it off and use the tv speakers for the netflix streaming. I want to be able to enjoy pandora and netflix through the receiver as well. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks! Sorry if this is an easy fix!!

Scott

·
Registered
434 Posts
You need an audio cable running from the TV to an unused input on your receiver in order to provide a pathway for the TV-generated audio. If your TV supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) and your receiver is HDMI 1.4 as well then you probably just need to move the receiver's HDMI output over to HDMI Input 1 on your TV. Otherwise a digital optical cable from the TV would be best, or, failing that, red & white analog audio.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.