AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Universal game launching will be nice. I need to go check it out again, I haven't been in Home for a month or so and last time there were so many new places that I didn't get so see them all. Mostly because I spent so long waiting in line to play the Siren: Blood Curse mini game. Waiting in line for the mini games has to be the worst thing in my mind, I understand that it does promote talking to those around you while you wait, but it shouldn't take so long as it did to get into the mini game.

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by todrigo /forum/post/17032043

Universal game launching will be nice. I need to go check it out again, I haven't been in Home for a month or so and last time there were so many new places that I didn't get so see them all. Mostly because I spent so long waiting in line to play the Siren: Blood Curse mini game. Waiting in line for the mini games has to be the worst thing in my mind, I understand that it does promote talking to those around you while you wait, but it shouldn't take so long as it did to get into the mini game.

From above, it sounds like there's a queue system in place for the next update.

Hopefully it's like a take your number line, and will just ask if you want to jump in once it's your turn.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I wonder if they'll bring back voice chat, else a singstar area seems quite pointless

·
Registered
4,671 Posts

Quote:
Mostly because I spent so long waiting in line to play the Siren: Blood Curse mini game.

Yet to get in

Siren: Blood Curse = Long lines

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.