AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine says version 5046, and says no past info, or future updates. I've had it connected for about 3 weeks I guess.

------------------

Dan

Mitsubishi 55805

Dish 6000

DirecTv/Mitsu SR-HD400

Evu 6000

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Forgive me for asking, but did you activate the new STB wth DirecTV?

------------------

Bill Brenner

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
5046 is the original revision number that I have had from day one... Early last spring.

------------------

Regards,
Stevec>

·
Registered
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wjbjr:
Forgive me for asking, but did you activate the new STB wth DirecTV?
Yes, I am using the card that came with the original receiver and called DirecTV to switch it from the loaner receiver that I had to the replacement receiver. Even without a card in the receiver though, the receiver will report satellite signal strength. That is, if it's working correctly. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/mad.gif

------------------

Tom

Mitsubishi WS-65907 HD RPTV

Mitsubishi SR-HD5 HD receiver

Sony SAT-T60 DirecTc>ic>Vc>oc>f> w/2.5 (126 hours)

Sony SAT-T60 DirecTc>ic>Vc>oc>f> w/2.5

Sony SAN-24MD 24" elliptical dish

·
Registered
734 Posts
My SR-HD5 died two weeks ago and I just received my replacement SR-HD5 last night, but it appears to be DOA. OTA and cable work fine, but I'm not getting a satellite signal on any of the transponders. I have two DirecTiVos, one in the family room and one in the bedroom, and both are working fine. I've swapped all three sat cables in the family room with the TiVo and the HD5, and the HD5 can't get a signal on any of the cables and/or jacks, while the TiVo is fine on any of them.

One thing I noticed is that on the System Test screen, the version number is 5046.0. I don't remember, but I thought that my original receiver showed 5043.

When I select Upgrade, the screen says:

Past Upgrade: 5046 on 4:00 PM today (it said that yesterday too even though the receiver was plugged in after 5:00 PM)

Future Upgrade: no upgrade scheduled.

When I go into the "secret" menu, it shows a build of 0230. Can anyone verify the version number and build number?

------------------

Tom

Mitsubishi WS-65907 HD RPTV

Mitsubishi SR-HD5 HD receiver

Sony SAT-T60 DirecTc>ic>Vc>oc>f> w/2.5 (126 hours)

Sony SAT-T60 DirecTc>ic>Vc>oc>f> w/2.5

Sony SAN-24MD 24" elliptical dish

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.