Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have a dead F38310 sitting in my living room after flawlessly working for approx.17 months. Unfortunately, I didn't buy an extended warranty. One morning got up and turn the set on using remote, NOTHING. Tried turning it on using the button on TV, NOTHING. Tried disconnecting the power cord overnight and reconnected, NOTHING.

I opened the back cover and looked at the subpower pcb (Model: PS1T, MFR: TCE) for any leaking or bulging caps, everything looked fine to my eyes. Is the power plug coming into this board is AC 120V, if Yes, then when I tested the power plug coming in to this board there is no power.

The power pluf to this board is coming from the main board. I am in the process of changing the fuse(popup) in the main board (6A 125v), though it looked alright. Is there anything to look for. I have also noticed another fuse (soldered to the board - 3A 250V Part#F14100)in the subpower pcb which looked fine.

Is there anyother reason why power is not coming into the subpower PCB ? I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.