AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Hoping someone here can help.

The FlexRaid forums/wiki's are tough to find answers in.

I was going to add another 2TB drive to my FlexRaid pool this morning.

So I logged into the server, and my FlexRaid config was missing from the Web UI (virtual desktop)!

When researching, I saw something about copying over the "FlexRAID-Config" file over from my [C:\ Drive] to [C:\Windows\sysWOW64\config\systemprofile\]

For whatever reason, I can't seem to stop the service, and I cannot perform the above task without doing so.

Repairing/restoring the C: drive via the backup does not work as windows can no longer see the Drive pool that the backup is saved to.

When looking at "Computer" all I see is the C: Drive, and no other drives, However when I select manage the drives are there.

Is there a way to stop the FlexRaid service to be able to view the drives?

I don't mind doing a re-install of WHS and FlexRaid, but I want to be sure I can retain the data in those pooled drives.

This is probably simpler than I am making out to be, but I don't have a good understanding of how the FlexRaid program works, and I don't want to jeopardize my data any more than it has been.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind...I just went into drive management, and assigned a letter to each drive.

Time to rebuild...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.