AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone--

I recently moved into an apartment over the weekend, which to my delight, has a flat panel tilting mount on the wall left by the previous occupant.

I'd like to be able to use it, however, I don't have any identifying information about the mount (specs, capacity, instructions, etc). In addition, I'd like to be able to look up the manual so that I am following the proper instructions.

So - I am turning to the experts here for help identifying the exact model# of the mount. I know it's an Omnimount, by the plastic cable cover, but thats about it. I've attached some pictures to help out.

Any ideas? I'd be grateful! Thanks guys!

-Chris

cjlevinsk22

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by olyteddy /forum/post/20891615

Dude! Does your mom still spoon-feed you? Did you even try Googling 'Omnimount'?

Glad you said that & not me or Spyboy would have jumped my case.

I did Google 'Omnimount' and from looking at their tilt mounts, it was obvious that the one above was not a current model. And, from the looks of the lag screws supporting the mount in the picture, I'm guessing it would probably support two men and a boy before pulling off of the wall. So, any TV that would fit the mount would likely be "safe."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.