AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had a home theater built in my basement and finally finished mounting all of my Definitive Technology Pro Monitor 1000 speakers, Pro Center 1000, and ProSub 1000. I connected all the speakers up to my Yamaha V867 Receiver using monoprice cooper open screw banana plugs. I used YPAO to configure my speaker settings and then tried playing a DVD. As soon as I switched over to the AV5 input source (DVD player input source), I start hearing this buzz coming from my Front Right and Back Right speakers. I originally thought I had purchased defective speakers but then I decided to switch my fronts and after I switched them the buzz switch over to the front left speaker and my front right was fine. Which means that it's not a speaker issue. When I play my DVD there are some times when no buzzing is heard but at others times during the DVD the buzz can be soft to very loud depending on the scene. Does anyone know what I can do to get rid of the buzzing noise? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.