AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THe menu's in the setup of my SX21 that I just took out of the box won let me get to the Image Adj / Set Up / Or the Logo stuff. I really need some help! Please please please.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just put the Hitachi back and it works fine. No dice on the JVC. So much for the great deal on the JVC Demo Unit. The under 100 hours was wrong too. Mine has 137 hours on it. And I cant even get it to take an RGB signal! I am really POed. I even had to dig for the manual online because the one sent with the unit had over half the pages missing. Anyone willing to make some suggestions? Bunch of crap if you ask me. Will return it tommorow if no one helps me get it resolved.

·
Registered
986 Posts
do you have your projector set to pc 2. if not you will see the pc button on your remote press the pc button waite a minute and you will see the pc seting on the screen, you just need to press it again to move it from the setting. it could be a couple of other things but that is my first guess.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I push menu it wont let me get to the other items under PC2 other than the last 3 menu items. I hooked it up to my PC and it worked but not with the Component input. It never found a source. Plugged in the Hitachi 5500 and presto! It worked fine. So the cable and signal shouldnt be the issue. Any other ideas? Please help

·
Registered
986 Posts
if you that comes up ok, go to menu/options then scroll down to the second page buton, press enter then scroll down to PC(BNC) and you have to option try both, i bet that will fix it. Make sure your source is on, some of the options on the menu wont work if they dont detect a source

·
Registered
986 Posts
"you know you should stay out here their are lots of rich people and stuff, you could dance and stuff" this is well writen stuff.

looks like they are going to start an out door strip club, sound like a good idea.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.