AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im sure this question has been asked but i need so help in deciding.I am ordering a pair of studio 100 paradigms soon along with the paradigm center channel,surrounds and sub and would like to power the 100's to get there full benifit with a external amp likely the emotiva xpa-3, which AVR would you use between the Onkyo TX-906 and the Denon 3808ci as a pre/pro utilizing the avr's pre-outs for the amp.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunatly at the moment a dedicated pre/pro is a little to expensive but maybe in a few years who knows,Id love to get the anthem statement d2v2 but thats just to much $$$ right now.The integra is out there but Im not to sure about its quality.Im just looking for opinions on these two AVR's as they are my most likly candidates.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As for the Integra it just seems to affordable to be true and I have read a few threads stating that people have recieved it and it was broken right from the get go i.e no sound almost like the headphones where plugged in??

·
Banned
2,570 Posts

Quote:
As for the Integra it just seems to affordable to be true and I have read a few threads stating that people have recieved it and it was broken right from the get go i.e no sound almost like the headphones where plugged in??

So a couple units out of the thousands sold has a few problems, so what, that is why you buy new with a warranty. The integra 9.9 is a stellar unit.

Quote:
Which Nad has the anthem processor?

The NAD M15 HD, it was shown at CES this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts