AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteen70 /forum/post/16988330

Amazon sells it

A vendor is selling it though Amazon for $329.00. Dont think its worth that much....

·
Registered
9,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flatus /forum/post/16988962

What's the big deal on that system? Wasn't everyone saying the sound out of it sucked hard?

uhm... no.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a set I opened and never used its all put back in the original box I paid the $100.00 for it from Buy.com I would want that at least plus whatever shipping would be $30.00 to $40.00 more maybe.

·
Registered
83 Posts
this system is great for its price. I got it about 2-3 years ago for Xmas from my wife. It was $125.00 from Walmart. Matches the xbox 360 perfectly and it sounds great for the size and price. Also nice that the amp is built into the subwoofer. Great for space saving. I am loving the surround sound. I wish you luck in finding one!

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
I don't care what anyone says- $5 for a handjob is a good entertainment value.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Considering that you can get the basic model for free; I'm going to have to respectfully disagree

·
Registered
2,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop2 /forum/post/16996982

Considering that you can get the basic model for free; I'm going to have to respectfully disagree

Putting a tourniquet around your wrist to make your hand go numb isn't quite as good as an actual "not your own hand", so I say five bucks is a good deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.