AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dell traded my *non* booting CPU for a refurbished I-8600 notebook added is this:

Dell (TM) LBL P/N: 7WO36-A01 DVD+RW, 8X, IDE, NEC, Inspiron-D a lot of commas but the manual has next to nothing on this. I found via google a advertisement that has what I believe to be the module sent along with the refurbished Inspiron 8600 notebook. PP02X manual was printed in August 2003 refurbished with WUGA and a 80 GB hard drive. I am a new member and I don't know the ropes of this forum except what I read about MSRP versus discounted prices sticky. Edit I am sorry when I tried this after submitting my new post, it didn't show me me what I had.

I would appreciate any and all responses to what Dell couldn't or wouldn't furnish me on a 2 night total of 5 hours on the loop taped spam filled computer manufacturer that Dell put me on, every time one of their Technical Support representatives couldn't find the necessary information to educate me. The manual doesn't match the notebook (one 15 pin port versus 3 ports 'seen' in the manual). I was told there was no manual available for the 2 I8600 notebooks, on the keyboard there is no blue colored speed stick yet there is a blue speed stick seen in the above owners manual.

I would like to output this to my HDTV to have a HTPC like this forum has and view it via the WUGA 1920 X 1220 pixel view. I haven't decided to to go with either the supplied S-Video port or 15 pin mini din coupler. Thanks in advance for any and all responses to a new member.:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.