AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in a Parasound 2250 v2 stereo amp. I noticed it has ‘A’ and ‘B’ speaker connections. Does this mean I could connect 2 separate sets of speakers to it and switch between the two. For example, if I wanted to switch from my home theater mains (speaker ‘A’), to a two channel setup (speaker ‘B’) if could do so by just selecting ‘A’ or ‘B’? Also, does this mean that the reciever (Marantz sr7011) I would be using as a pre-pro would work for both? If this is the case, that is really cool...

Thanks

·
Registered
30,627 Posts
I am interested in a Parasound 2250 v2 stereo amp. I noticed it has ‘A’ and ‘B’ speaker connections. Does this mean I could connect 2 separate sets of speakers to it and switch between the two. For example, if I wanted to switch from my home theater mains (speaker ‘A’), to a two channel setup (speaker ‘B’) if could do so by just selecting ‘A’ or ‘B’? Also, does this mean that the reciever (Marantz sr7011) I would be using as a pre-pro would work for both? If this is the case, that is really cool...

Thanks
Yes. See the user manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts