AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten it to work , all except for being able to get the main menu drop screen to work on either the panel or the remote. has anyone experienced this or know how to correct this proble? any help would be great. i also tryed to reset eveything by pressing the volume down button on panel and ok on the remote and that isnt working like it said it would in the manual. thanks for any and all help.

dave

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i hate to beg, but im just trying to find out how to fix my tv. i couldnt get any of the buttons to work on the panel or remote, i messed around with the service menu with the dt board settings and got all the buttons but the menu button to work on either the panel or remote and now was wonder if anyone nows if there is another menu or button combo to get the menu button to work. then i would have full viewing privilages back. this was the best messageboard i could find on the net and figured there were some very smart intuitive ppl here and could find some help fixing my tv. thanks for all your help.

· Registered
5,033 Posts
Ok, so you messed with something in the service menu that disabled some button functionality. I have a service manual for pt50dl54, but it does not go into detail for the service menu settings that control what you need. Since those settings are NEVER to be touched, you will be hard pressed to find anyone here that knows the fix. I'm afraid you will need to get a repair servicer that has Panasonic tech level support to come out and get them on the line.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, i guess what i really need is someone who has the same series tv to go thru their service menu with me, and that way i can set mine to theirs. and then mine should be perfect. if anyone can help please contact me, it would make my whole family very happy. thanks for your time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.