AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have very low sound coming out of my left rear surround (a 7.1 setup). When I go to turn that channel up it starts crackling, and it really doesn't get that loud on the test tone. When I switch the rear channel RCA's on the preamp (an Integra DHC-40.1) the problem then goes to the rear right.....SO I have thus determined it's not the speaker. It's got to be a problem with either the Integra or the NAD 2 channel amp I'm using for the rears. I'm having a brain fart right now, and need some pointers on how to narrow down the problem. PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tried to re-run Audyssey with no avail. Say's there is no back left speaker, that's because the mic can't pick up the low, distorted volume. My sub is SUPER loud too. Must have been the power outages that we had that caused the problem. Time to send it to a service center

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN /forum/post/19585098

If it's the Integra, then should I re-run Audyssey? Can anyone else chime in on this? BTW, ap1 thanks for the response.

that would not help anyways.. if there is a problem with the channel you need service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts