AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! I'll try not to waste everyone's time. I already checked the forum and there are no answers or questions similar to this one. My wife had an Onkyo HT R330 surround sound system (5.1) when we met. We've been using it for a while and it's worked okay. However, I noticed the other day that rear channel speakers are producing no sound at all. I checked all the cables (naturally), nothing obvious there. I went into the settings in and checked the decibel level of all of the speaker channels and didnt see anything wrong there either.

I have several different devices connected to the receiver (Satellite box, DVD player, TV). I checked the rear outputs with all of the devices. Some devices are connected with Coaxial cable, while others are connected with RCA cables. In both cases the rear speakers fail to produce any sound. I clicked over to the receiver's built in FM tuner and switched through the channels, but even that fails to produce sound.

My guess is that there's a setting or something on the receiver that I need to initialize, but I'm not seeing it. Any help?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts