AVS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi,i buy this projector on best buy (usa) i´m from Chle, so when i test it, on my house (Chile), i see verical green or red lines depends f the image, everything else is ok.

any help with this?

thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts

Since it shows up even on the blue no signal screen that rules out the possibility of the source being the issue. I would return it if possible, the issue is probably within the video processing board in the projector and there is really no way to fix it yourself.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisfebar  /t/1520831/please-help-vetical-green-lines-on-epson-powerlite-home-cinema-710hd-720p#post_24438183

there is no way to return :(, any one knows if this can be fixed?

thanks!
Were you in the US when you bought it? You could go through the trouble of shipping it back up here to someone you know in the states have them return it and then ship it back down to you, or wire you the money, although that would be expensive...

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisfebar  /t/1520831/please-help-vetical-green-lines-on-epson-powerlite-home-cinema-710hd-720p#post_24438183

there is no way to return
, any one knows if this can be fixed?

thanks!

You are going to have to contact Epson for technical service. They will advise where to take or ship the projector.

http://global.latin.epson.com/Soporte/Contactenos

·
Registered
27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisfebar  /t/1520831/please-help-vetical-green-lines-on-epson-powerlite-home-cinema-710hd-720p#post_24606982

I use international guarantee, and now it´s working great :D
Good to hear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts