AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on using a wireless network to run PS3 and XA2 from tv room to my computer broadband modem which is about 113 feet away. Long hall ways but some L-wall junctions about 15 feet each. What wireless equipment do I need to purchase and which company is most reliable in keeping a strong signal. Right now from my own research, Belkin Pre-N seems to have good reviews. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Lucky I did a search as I am sitting in the same boat and rowing with psychdoctor here.

I need to do something very similar. I already have a Linksys WRT54G router. I also have the Xbox Wireless adapter from my original Xbox. I have been using this to run my Xbox360 with no problems in my media room which is about 20 ft away from my office where the internet connection comes in. I now need to run my Xbox360, Tosh HD A2 HD DVD player, and my DirectTV HR20 and was hoping to use some of my existing hardware. Can I somehow use my current router to the xbox wireless adapter. Then hook up another hub to run all three devices off the same connection. Or is there another way to run off my current WRT54G. Or do I need to scrap the current setup and use something better / faster.

Thanks for any ideas. Hope this isnt to much of a hi jack of psychdoctor thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.