AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To me just jumping up and reading what's going on in this forum I understand the reason for the split now.

I must admit I have to agree with the forum split.

Some are un happy but reading this forum the first half is full of wasteful bickering. It could have been contained within a few threads but everyone feels the need to start their own thread.

I think that's exactly what people were complaining about to Alan.

When they split the projection forum into direct view and rear projection people did not react with complaints and winning. That forum is full of nothing but useful information unlike this forum.

If you read all other forums this is the only one that sounds like little kids.

If your going to post post informative information or this group will self destruct and it will be your own fault.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cambell
To me just jumping up and reading what's going on in this forum I understand the reason for the split now.

I must admit I have to agree with the forum split.

Some are un happy but reading this forum the first half is full of wasteful bickering. It could have been contained within a few threads but everyone feels the need to start their own thread.

I think that's exactly what people were complaining about to Alan.

When they split the projection forum into direct view and rear projection people did not react with complaints and winning. That forum is full of nothing but useful information unlike this forum.

If you read all other forums this is the only one that sounds like little kids.

If your going to post post informative information or this group will self destruct and it will be your own fault.
Well said.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
His post was over a week old...HT what are you doing bringing up dead threads (hey that rhymes)? You need to get busy ordering that 75/711

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Oh weird - it was towards the top of page one, but it IS an old post....

Ah well, still waiting to hear back from the leasing company on the 711XU and trying to find out where that 6 months same as cash deal is being offered. Oh yeah, and when the heck that WXGA Panny is really coming out...KIDDING....

·
Registered
362 Posts
To me, this whole outpost looks like the Diva thread over at the Audio and HiFi forum. I'm glad that you all like your Pannies, but there isn't much information of general interest getting posted over here. So while I own a pj that cost under $5k, since it isn't a Panny, I don't come around here much.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Tom,

What's the point of your post? Why don't you tell us about your projector? Please give us a review.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.