4. Fleetwood Mac "The Dance"

5. Madonna "Cio Italia"

6. Jefferson Starship Great. Hits

7. Barry Manilow in the UK

8. Santana Supernatural

9. Annie Lennox Live Central Park

10.Neil Young "Gold & Silver"

11.Billy Joel Vol. 3

You don't need to put 11 on only what you own will do fine. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

Hob for Hobby

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
The Eagles' 'Hell Freezes Over' DTS is better than all of those!

------------------

Vic Ruiz
STOP HDCP/DFAST/5C

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vruiz to each his own, I was not much of an Eagles fan. I bought what I liked the most. The topic post was a friendly listing of what the forum liked to watch and listen to. Vruiz I didn't like your downing of all my choices, for your DTS sound. The response didn't justify the treatment of a higher number of posts poster towards a newbie on this forum. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/frown.gif

Off/Topic read if you want to or just list your favorites. I listen to them in Dolby Headphone©, toslink FO connected, some in DTS enabled discs. Others in Digital or 4.0 Pro-Logic Surround Sound, with Sony HE V-6 Headphones at 'any' volume I like, even at 3 AM in my apartment.

I have a added OOP Ratshack device cat part # 42-2108 from 15 years ago whichs adds up to 2000 milliseconds of an echo reverberator and up to 100 times the depth of any then or now known Dolby Decoder on the market!

Vruiz you seem to know your stuff I'll just bet you can configure what a field of up to 2000 Ms. of a reverberated echo display would be like and up to 100 times the depth will sound like in the closed cup 'cans'.

If not dig out a 1985 Radio Shack catalog to see what the $54.95 original price, part # 42-2108 Stereo Reverberator correct name is capable of. They (Radio Shack) just had a mammouth connecting problem, which they never solved, but I did.

I have the original one from 1985 still running on my own designed connecter to allow toslink fibre optic connection OOP device to CD, DVD. I have a 'rca' jacked Vhs HF vcr running from this OOP device also.

All of the above listened to in those same Sony V-6 HE headphones AKA 'cans'. I have two others in burn boxes from Sentry. I was very fortunate to buy 2 off of guys on the net, I offered $40 and shipping. They both came as still corded by factory units, both said they could not figure out how to connect them and Radio Shack couldn't either!

Vruiz interesting set up made with later part of 20th century OOP device and one 21st Century Dolby Headphone© by Lake Techologies of AU, for Digital Theatrical Sound (DTS) or Dolby Digital or 4.0 which depends on whether the DVD is DTS enabled. That will have your hair flowing backwards in that neato advertisement, you probably seen. At the highest volume you or your ears can stand!

That's how great heavy metal bands like AC-DC, Def-Leppard, Bon-Jovi should sound, just like your 'at' the concert time and time again. Only now we have HDTV to stretch the 1:33:1 DVD, more to our liking. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

Hob for Hobby

[This message has been edited by hob (edited 07-21-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.