Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody from France.

I am doing a internet site about the Home Theater.

I am looking for some pictures before and after the installation of your home theater.

Please if you have those pictures, can you send me them with your email and explaining your material.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks for all and best regards.

John

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
John,

There are many theater's with pictures and details listed here (like mine, click below). You can also select the "gallery" button on a poster's reply - some have their pictures there (I do not - suppose I should do that).

Good luck!

Randy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks For responding CptnRandy. I don't know if i can take the pictures from the photo gallery with no permission.

I prefer to ask at the people to give me te permission to take his pictures and to put it on my site.

Your site is verry beautifull, can i take your pictures to put on mine ?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
You can link to other people's sites without permission.

If you want to post the pictures on your site, you'll need permission.

As for my photos, you can post them, as long as you give proper credit. All of my photos and sites are covered by a Creative Commons license - freely use, don't alter, give credit, can't sell!

Thanks,

Randy

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Maybe that's because you are the one who wants this, and you seem to be expecting everyone else to just drop photos on your doorstep...

You'd have much more luck obtaining photos to use if you did the leg work yourself and gathered photos from the galleries here (and other places) and then seek out the owners and ask them for permission to use their stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.