AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company has finally agreed that we need a projector. I have been lurking in on this sight for some time drooling over the possibility of a projector for my home theater. My last wants for personal use have been the Sanyo 21n or the new SE 13hd.

Now since I will be researching a projector for my company, I have been given permission to use it personally when not in use at work.

So my question is what would be a good choice for both purposes.

Thanks

GeorgeM

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First I need to apologize with the spelling in the title. Speed kills as the saying goes. I really do know how to spell suggest and business.

GeorgeM

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
What is your budget and how much weight are you willing to lug around? When you make business presentations how many people will be viewing and what if any control will you have in regard to lighting. IMO it is preferable to have a projector that is bright enough that you don't even have to address the issue of dimming the lights. I think dimming the lights in a business context can make some people uncomfortable and it also inhibits developing rapport with your client during the presentation.

lenny Eckian

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lenny,

Acualy I will be moving it very little. It will mainly be used in one room of our office for presentations and of course when I want to lug it home.

Budget is around 5K

George M

[This message has been edited by GeorgeM (edited 08-23-2001).]

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
George-

If you can go a few extra hundred dollars and you don't mind the weight of the 21N you will be very happy. The presentations will unbelieveably good as will your home theatre. The SE13HD has a 16:9 panel which would normally be considered a poor choice for business presentations plus with the less than half the light output of the 21N is not going to make as dazzling impression on your clients-

Lenny Eckian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.