AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted to this particular forum allot but have been a daily visitor for the last few months. Yesterday my two year old granddaughter was diagnosed with liver cancer that has diseased 90% of the liver and spread to lungs where five tumors were found. She is in Detroit Children's Hospital and doing her best. I'm not posting this to make anyone feel bad just to ask for your prayers. She needs all the help she can get for she is the most wonderful thing that has walked this earth. Her name is Charlotte Stokes

Thanks

Ken Stokes

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ken,

As a physician, I often see seriouly ill children and it breaks my heart. As a father of seven, I can only imagine the pain and anguish you and your family are experiencing. You will have my fervant prayers.

Marc

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 15 month old son, and I cant even imagine your pain. God bless you and your family. You and your grandaughter are in my prayers. please keep us updated.

·
Registered
27,313 Posts
That is terrible...all my blessings to you and your family..

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ken - my prayers are already on their way. I hope God provides you the strength you need at a time like this and also blesses Charlotte.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You have mine as well...

Dan

·
Premium Member
16,978 Posts
All of us at AVS have sent our god bless and our prayers.

If theres anything the AVS community can to do help let us know.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You and your family have my prayers as well.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ken,

Thank you for making everyone on this forum take a step back and remember what is REALLY important in life. It sure isn't the minute details of AV equipment.

As a Pediatrician, I can certainly empathize with what you and your family are going through. May your dear grandaughter Charlotte have a full and speedy recovery. We are all praying for her.

·
Registered
459 Posts
please let us know if there is anything we can do. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 - 20 of 296 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.