AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello AVSForum! I'm in the process of setting up my screens (well i'm out of town atm) and was wondering what you think of using my current setup. 2 HP w2408(DVI version) 5ms monitors and 1 40 inch samsung tv (might update with model number).

My dilemma is that the two monitors are 1200x1920 or 1920x1200 in landscape and my center tv is 1920x1080. Would it be a problem running all 3? Since there is the resolution difference?

Another question. The monitors are about 6-7 years olds, but still perform well. Should I try to sell them and get either 2 24" pivoting or 2 23" since there is about an .75 inch difference in the tv height and the monitors length.
The monitor on the right was given to me for free and the one of the left I bought on ebay for 100$ I think they are still great for that price!

The side monitors are only for pc gaming if no one knew that. The consoles are all hooked up to the middle screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nobody has drivers that support hardware accelerated plp gaming to my knowledge. Only ppp or lll. PLP is only supported by software drivers which is unusable for any modern game and limited to dx9, IIRC.
I have a R9 295x2 In my rig and I have been doing reading and if I remember correctly they just added the drivers a month or so ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts