AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make the ellection,I purchase the plv-60 and I received yesterday monday 22 october good date.

I connect the dvd by component and the sattelite digital receiver by s-video,and I got doubt about rgb conexions and i dont know how connect sattelite by rgb.(euroconector to rgb)??.

-How connect your sattelites receivers to plv-60?

-some have by rgb?

-is very different or no toomuch?.

By other way I dont see any solarization,any posterization,and any gren and purple edges, any pixels dead by the moment(touch wood).

The picture by dvd source is very close to cinema and the sattelite no so good,but visible.

Is possible because the pal system in europe have more lines than ntsc,althougt all the electronic in the world is make for optimizing the ntsc well i dont know but...

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Unless HDTV sat. receiver like the RCA DTC-100 or Dish 6000, plain sat. receiver only has S-video output into your S-video input. You can buy a scaler/deinterlacer like DVDo, Quadscan, Rock+, or HTPC w/ Hipix or AccessDTV HDTV cards or w/ video capture w/ S-video input and Dscaler software if you want to improve sat. images converting them to VGA input of projector.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.