AVS Forum banner

PN42B430 and DMX-WL1

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  prerunnerv6 
#1 ·
Ok I have a samsung PN42B430 downstairs in my entertainment room. I recently purchase a Sony DMX-WL1 unit so I would be able to transmit my signal from my 360 and blue ray player wirelessly, now heres the problem; I can get the picture to work but I am not able to get sound to stream. I know the Sony unit is fucntioning correctly because when I plug it into my samsung lcd tv upstairs, I get sound and a picture. When I plug this sony unit into my PN42B430 all I get is an image and NO sound. Is there something that I would be able to activate in the service manual? Or that thing when you press: MUTE,1,8,2,POWER

????

Any help would be amazing!!!! PLEASE HELP ME

#4 ·
If I hook the 360 and the blue ray player directly to the TV via an HDMI cable, everything works, but when I use the wireless unit all I get is a picture. I know the wireless unit is working properly because when I plug it into my LNT4053HX Samsung TV upstairs it works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.