AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm pretty much torn between these two sets: PN50B530 TC-P50G10. Both are 50", both are 1080p, same # of inputs, have anti-glare screen, and have great reviews. They're also both at the same price point.

Out of these two, which set would you buy? Is there anything else in this price range (less than $1,300) that you would consider over these two? No price talk or anything since that's not allowed here.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a 50B860. I think if you shop carefully you will find a 50B650 for under that price. Be sure to get a 30-day no-questions-asked return guarantee in case you get a Samsung buzzer. Get some 1080-resolution break-in pictures, load them on a USB thumbdrive, then let the slideshow roll while you're at work all day. Once you have a couple of hundred hours on your screen you'll know for sure whether it has any defects.

Then sit back and enjoy. I like the picture quality of the Samsung over the G10, even without considering Panasonic's problems with the blacks turning to gray over time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.