AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 months ago I purchased this black Polk Audio CSi A6 center channel speaker for my media room that is still under construction. This speaker has never been used and was purchased from NewEgg.com (a Polk authorized dealer) by me on 02/24/13. It has been stored in a smoke-free home and is as good as new. Upon arrival, I opened the box to inspect the speaker for damage, wrapped it back up and sealed the box. In recent weeks, I decided to go with all in-wall speakers up front so my loss is YOUR gain. I got a great deal on this speaker with a promo code so someone here is going to get one heck of a bargain. I will be more than happy to include for the buyer all Newegg.com paperwork so that you can transfer the warranty to your name on Polk's website. This price includes SHIPPING to anywhere in the Continental US via UPS or FedEx Ground so essentially you are getting the speaker for $275. Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Please let me know if you have any questions.

If you live in the MD area, local pick-up is fine too. First come, first serve!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.