AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace my good old Aiwa speaker that has been use as a center channel with a Polk Audio RTi A3 speaker. I can't have a center channel speaker because it's going to be too wide and I don't have enough width for it. If I get a RTi A3 speaker, would this be the next best thing? Would it make a very good center channel speaker? How would it compare to a CSI A4 or CSI A6 center channel speaker from Polk?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
I want to replace my good old Aiwa speaker that has been use as a center channel with a Polk Audio RTi A3 speaker. I can't have a center channel speaker because it's going to be too wide and I don't have enough width for it. If I get a RTi A3 speaker, would this be the next best thing? Would it make a very good center channel speaker? How would it compare to a CSI A4 or CSI A6 center channel speaker from Polk?
Technically if you already have Polk RTi A3's for your front left and right using a 3rd RTi A3 mounted vertically would be the best possible center channel. Especially if all tweeters accross the front are at seated ear height.

The CSi A4's and CSi A6's are made as compromises because not everybody can have a 3 of the same speaker accross their front audio stage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.