AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they good for a small room stereo system? How is the sound quality of these speakers for music listening? I saw them on sale at Best Buy for a low price, should I get them or wait for the RTIA1 later on?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
They are alright, I have them, I kinda wish I had spent extra cash and got something better. Ive read some ppl like the insignia bookshelf ones, but I think the t15s are on sale right now at BB? If I had to do it over again id get the klipsch or find a good deal open box on something from a magnolia center.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they actually had the speakers in stock and I was able to fully test them out. Overall they were loud enough and sounded pretty good, however I decided not to get them because they are not that great overall. I rather save that money and put it towards the RTI A1 or the A3.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think the T15s sound good. I got them a week ago and they haven't "broken in" yet, but I think they have good midrange and treble. They sound clear. I turn off my Infinity towers at night and just use these. For the price, I think they are a great value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts