Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pok Tsi300 Home Theater System

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of those 2 system should i choose? i had pioneer elite 03 receiver, i had onkyo s9100thx, is those speaker will sound better than 9100

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
mugupo, since you are having such a hard time deciding just pm me and I'll make you a great deal on my BIC PL speakers.

By the way, I have the Pioneer Elite 01 receiver which is virtually identical to your 03 and the BIC's sound great with it. Since they are very efficient you don't have to turn the receiver's volume up much to blast them.

I'm not gonna vote because I've never heard the Polk's so I can't compare them. The BIC's are great though if you like horn based speakers such as Klipsch.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Those are some VERY different speakers. Sounds like you really need to go out and listen to what is available in your area (big-box chains and specialty shops) and figure out what you really like. Listen to lots of different speakers, in and out of your price range, and come back to tell as what you do and don't like. With that info we can point you to other speakers with sonic characteristics similar to those you like, both online and in retail. Speakers are extremely subjective, so knowing what you do and don't like will help us make more focused suggestions.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is tsi 500 better floor speaker than bl 89? i think it cost about $150-200 more, i test the tsi 300 in bestbuy, is decent but is a bit weak

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you like horn speaker go for pl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts