AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the differnce between these 2 Polk center channels? They seem pretty close price wise. The system Im looking into (RM6900) comes with the RM202, but on the forums I see alot of people recommend the CS1.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ron,

I had no issues with the rm202 in the Tweeter room, but I do have monitor fronts (60's) and RM surrounds (soon to have 201's and 101's), so that is my major concern right now. Maybe Im worrying too much that the mix of monitors and rm's won't be good.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegisx
Thanks Ron,

I had no issues with the rm202 in the Tweeter room, but I do have monitor fronts (60's) and RM surrounds (soon to have 201's and 101's), so that is my major concern right now. Maybe Im worrying too much that the mix of monitors and rm's won't be good.
With the 60s I'd go with the CS1 or CS2 if you can afford it. Minimum would be the CS1. It's a nice center, timbre matched and drivers/tweets are the same.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was starting to think that too, but I was gonna buy the RM20 set which comes with a rm202 and add 2 monitor 60's to get 7.1. I suppose I could sell the rm202 but that sounds like effort ;) Ill have to run the numbers to see how much more it all is if I buy them piece by piece. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.