1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
29,089 Posts
The 70's and 75T's are pretty much the same speaker with the tweeters rearranged in a different position.

As far as buying from the Polk Ebay store, that is not a risky buy at all. You're getting them straight from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought two pair of refurbished monitor II 30's from the Polk ebay store to match the ones I have from that series. They look and work like brand new. The only complaint I have, which is small, is that the drivers are black, like the speaker face, and my Monitor II speakers from two years ago have a black face and grey drivers. The pic showed otherwise. All in all though, I'm happy. I never leave the grills off, so it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Solid info on buying Polk refurbs.

As mentioned, 75T's would be the way to go. Just wait till they are in stock.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have bought all my Polks thru the E-Bay site. I would almost swear they are new. Looking now to up-grade my 60s to some 70s will not hesitate to buy from them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those 75t's from newegg are 399 ea. is what the link says. So the reason the ones from eBay seem appealing is because they are less than that for the pair. Am I reading this wrong? If not I'm going to get a pair from eBay soon.

·
Registered
29,089 Posts
Newegg had the 75T for $170 each, so $340/pr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts