AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I saw a great looking deal on the Fry's website... the Polk RTi8s for $150 each or the Infinity Primus P362s for $120 each.

For my first set of HT speakers, (looking for 2 of these, then a matching center) which ones does everyone like?

·
Banned
873 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcarman /forum/post/15423333

Hi guys,

I saw a great looking deal on the Fry's website... the Polk RTi8s for $150 each or the Infinity Primus P362s for $120 each.

For my first set of HT speakers, (looking for 2 of these, then a matching center) which ones does everyone like?

FWIW, the Infinity's were designed and tested in world-class facilities by some of the world's leading acoustics experts. They perform way above their price. More like in the $800-1500 range. Price and performance do not correlate in this field. Here's one more article .

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
The RTi A series is supposed to be a big step up from the last generation RTis, so take a look and see what you can find in the A series, possibly from Polk Direct on eBay. That said, the Primus line does seem to excel well above its price point, ESPECIALLY when Frys marks them down so low.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.