AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase the Polk 4000 soundbar. Any opinions out there on this product would be appreciated. My price range is $350 or less. I listened to it at BB. The sound seemed better than others of similar price. Is there something else that I should listen too.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. Everything I've researched points to the vizio vht215 being the best for our price range. I am going to try and pick it up.at.Costco...for $199 I'm honestly not expecting a lot. I'll post my thoughts after I get it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Quick update...I got the last vht215 at my local Costco so it appears they are selling well. After I hooked it all up I could not get a video signal. I triple checked my connections, I kept unhooking and rehooking. I was just about to call tech support when I said let me switch out the cable going to the tv. J couldn't believe it when it worked! I inspected the other cable....2 bent pins. Sigh....I didn't get a lot of hands on time with it because of all the trouble it gave me...but what little time I did get it sounded great. I'll give an updated opinion in the next day or two. For $199, it seems like a steal. It also has every connection you could ask for...another big plus

1 - 4 of 4 Posts