AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been putting off getting a new center for a while its passed time. I realized size matters I need to get something that will fit where the current center is and the polk lsim704 will fit. I would like to stay under 500.00 before i click buy does anyone want to throw out another solution. I don't care about a matching center to much.

Onkyo tx-rz1100 with mixed arrangement of klipsch and Sony core

the fronts will be changed next i guess

·
Registered
17,833 Posts
I have been putting off getting a new center for a while its passed time. I realized size matters I need to get something that will fit where the current center is and the polk lsim704 will fit. I would like to stay under 500.00 before i click buy does anyone want to throw out another solution. I don't care about a matching center to much.
Well, what are your width and height restrictions?

The Chane A2.4 is low but quite wide and deep.

The Emotiva C1 is a bit taller and less wide and less deep.

Google their dimensions and compare with your cabinet's size restrictions.

If either of those fit, I'd take them over the Polk.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts

Onkyo tx-rz1100 with mixed arrangement of klipsch and Sony core

the fronts will be changed next i guess
You can't go wrong with either of the above mentioned speakers, however the Chane A2.4 will be easier to drive and will play louder if you're cranking it up to 11 constantly. The HSU HC-1 MK2 could be an option if you have WAF to contend with. The rosewood finish is quite appealing, though the website doesn't do it justice.
http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/hc-1.html

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about the post
I can see from the wealth of info I provided and the informative subject I should have skipped the after 5 on Friday posting

The dimensions are 24in wide 8in high 20in deep I have to come in a touch less fit the center to fit. I looked at the Airmotiv C1 and noticed it was on closeout but didn't have a chance to see what I assume they are going to replace it with. The Polk's were on sale. I need to look at the sizes of a few and decide on something.

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Sorry about the post
I can see from the wealth of info I provided and the informative subject I should have skipped the after 5 on Friday posting

The dimensions are 24in wide 8in high 20in deep I have to come in a touch less fit the center to fit. I looked at the Airmotiv C1 and noticed it was on closeout but didn't have a chance to see what I assume they are going to replace it with. The Polk's were on sale. I need to look at the sizes of a few and decide on something.

Thanks for the info
The HSU HSU HC-1 MK2 will fit (based on dimensions provided) and I'd take it over the Polk any day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts