Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Other (post accordingly)

Votes: 13 8.1%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok third time starting this thread, hope I have the best options in now.

I'll go ahead and apologize for this poll to those it offends, just hit that back button, but after reading reviews of Poseidon and Scooby-Doo I actually went as far as to check out the prices on Amazon before I stopped myself. They reportedly look fantastic, but I KNOW I'll hate them.. but still want to see them in HD.. just not $22 want
I've seen Poseidon and was disappointed.

I didn't spend a great deal of time making up these poll options, sorry if other bombs are not listed or you consider some of these to be good movies. Don't vote for them

FWIW, I actually didn't hate the Hulk, but put it here so others can vote for it because I know it has its fare share of critics.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Again, Riddick.

·
Banned
4,488 Posts
If I would have actually bought Sky Captain, it would take the crown but that's one instance in which I really don't care how great it looks, I'm not adding that retardo film to my collection.

I voted Doom. There are parts that work ok, but it is really a bleeding polyp on the name Doom. Just an unbelievable piece of crap. It should have gone straight to DVD.

I can forgive a lot in a movie like this, but when they CONSTANTLY rip off Aliens and have quite possibly the stupidest explanation for monsters/superhuman abilities in the history of human culture......just wow.

Perhaps the most horrifying aspect of the film is that id software signed off on the script.

That movie could have been SO COOL! They needed large areas, more than 2 kinds of monsters, going out on the surface and had the monsters actually be from Hell coming through a rift caused by the teleporters.

So MANY mistakes. It's one of those times I wish I had been there to slap some sense into the scriptwriters.

·
Registered
115 Posts
woulda been riddick all the way, but i was given the title

·
Registered
750 Posts
Corpse Bride for me. Magnificent transfer, woefully disappointing film.

·
Registered
29,539 Posts
Phantom of the Opera, certainly.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hands down, Aeon Flux. That was back when there weren't many titles and everyone needed good PQ like a crack rock. Now we're less susceptible as there are many titles to choose from.

·
Banned
720 Posts
After watching The Adventures of Robin Hood and The Searchers I was hearing about Grand Prix and how awesome it looked for an older movie.

I blind bought it and yes is looks amazing and the races are fantastic but it just ain't my cup o' tea.

So yeah Grand Prix

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have bought quite of few of those movies, and I only bought them because I like them. For me it would be the searchers, Casablanca, Munity on the Bounty. I only bought because of the PQ reviews. I gave them to my father for christmas.

I rather see Poseidon again before any of those. In fact, I have seen Aeon Flux like 3 times, Poseidon, only once, but all the extras, I won King Kong, and have yet to see it in any format.

Adam

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Mission Impossible: III, cuz I wanted to check out the PiP features and stuff. The movie is OK, but not great IMO, and I really don't like Tom Cruise very much. I like Chronicles of Riddick (really!) and King Kong. I was always planning on getting Riddick (on sale). King Kong maybe not, but I got it free with my Xbox 360 HD DVD.

I'm considering wasting a few bux on renting Aeon Flux though.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I like King Kong , Aeon Flux , Sky Captain and Riddick .

Have not seen the others yet ...Hmmmm LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.