AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local (Bryan/College Station, TX ) CBS station just recently went HD, and today only has a poll on their website if viewers have seen the difference HDTV makes. Let's let them know we do notice!! The web site is www.kbtx.com , and the poll is toward the bottom of the page. Right now the split is 19% yes, 81% no. Let's get those numbers up!! Thanks.

Sid

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
i voted yes btw[anyone who doesn't vote yes obviously needs to see HDTV or have their eyes checked if they have seen HDTV and they voted no]

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
labmansid, u ever get your system setup so you can start watching HDTV?

I was actually pretty suprised even though theyre not at full power yet, I was able to get 100 signal through those storms last night.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
The poll is worded poorly. The question, "Have you seen the difference HDTV can make?", doesn't necessarily mean "Do you think that HDTV looks better than standard definition?".

Anybody who has never seen HDTV would have to answer the question with a "No", because they haven't seen the difference that HDTV can make.

Essentially, the question is asking both "Have you ever seen HDTV?" and if the answer to the first question is "Yes" they are then asking "Do you think it makes a difference?". Anyone answering "no" to either of these questions has to answer "no" to the poll.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.