AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. The other poll is running along so smoothly, I'd like to try to get another one started. A few years ago, when Handspring was having incredible trouble filling orders for their just released Visor PDA, a message board was set up for people to post info on when their orders were actually filled. People were waiting months, not days or weeks, for these, and it gave people peace of mind to be able to see others with order dates closer and closer to their own having the units shipped out to them.

So I think it would be helpful if, when someone finds out that their projector has left Dell and is safe in the hands of FedEx, UPS, etc., they add a post to this message telling us when they ordered and when the glorious shipping day was.

Hopefully enough people will reply to make this thread useful and also hopefully the replies will be as gripe-free as the ones in the How-Many-Did-You-Order POLL.

Thanks!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I posted in another thread before I saw this one so here it is again:

"Here's a quick update on my LT150:

I ordered on the 19th at about 1:15pm EST. My original ship date was the 24th. Yesterday I received an email saying my date would miss and the new date would be 8/6. Last night I got another email saying that my projector has shipped. I was able to get the tracking number from the automatic phone system and confirmed it's in UPS's hands.

Unfortunately I didn't spring for fast shipping so I have to wait until the 31st (CA to NC)."

Brian

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ordered on Thursday, 19 1:00 pm.

Ship notification on Wed, 25.

Got UPS tracking number, and they have it, delivered by the 30th.

!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.