AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
problem with that Tim is that I do have an account with them as well but when I try to log in it says I can not. Now, I can log in with my email and then password do work on my account but can not get in to look at were people share.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon:(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by simond
problem with that Tim is that I do have an account with them as well but when I try to log in it says I can not.
That might explain why I didn't receive an episode of "24" from you. You'll need to fix that. :p

·
Registered
160 Posts
Quote:
problem with that Tim is that I do have an account with them as well but when I try to log in it says I can not. Thanks

Simon:(
I just checked the indexer and your MyReplaytv.com account is working fine. It'll update your shows this evening.

Quote:
Now, I can log in with my email and then password do work on my account but can not get in to look at were people share.

Any ideas?
This doesn't make sense to me. Are you having a poopli problem or is it with Myrtv.com?

-a

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no it is a Planet Replay problem. I can look at my account on Planet Replay with my email and password but can not log in to see shares i get this

" You have specified and incorrect or inactive account or password"

But when i check my account with P{lanet Replay useing my email i can go to my account.

Thanks

Simon

:eek:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Quote:
no it is a Planet Replay problem. I can look at my account on Planet Replay with my email and password but can not log in to see shares i get this

" You have specified and incorrect or inactive account or password"

But when i check my account with P{lanet Replay useing my email i can go to my account.

Thanks

Simon

:eek:
Your subject was "A Poopli.com Question" so I assumed your problems were still concerning poopli.

-a

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.