AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete AV noob and don't have much time to research this to death. Smallish budget.

Goal is to have a portable-ish solution for training sessions/presentations. The presenters travel to different sites, so don't want to lug too much around. They want to be able to use 3-4 wireless lapel mics. They will be indoors with access to power outlets, so no need for battery operated.

I'm wondering if this will work, or if there is a better option and/or what else I need in addition to these two things (including any cables that I might need to buy):

One of these MIC SYSTEMS

And this AMP

Do I need anything in between the mic system and the amp? If so, what, exactly?

What cables will I need to connect all the parts?

I know nothing about this stuff, but I'm the computer gal at work, so they expect me to find the right solution for their goal. IMO, IT != AV ;)

Thank you for any advice!

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for your reply - so those two units are all I need? The mic system plugs directly into the Behringer amp with one of the cables you recommended? No mixer or some other device in between, right?

Thanks again - I'm just making sure I buy everything I need up front because they need it next week.... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts