AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've now have had my LT150 for about 3 weeks now. Tonight when I turned it on to watch The Patriot, I started noticing something wasn't right.

To best explain what the problem looked like may be be difficult, but here goes: If there was a sky shot in the movie, and there were some light wispy clouds, I noticed the outline separating the to colors was greatly digitized. Almost like data was lost or having a hard time "zeroing" in between the difference of soft colors (white to blue). Other images (grass, trees, people) were not affected. Another description: In a battle, certain smoke scenes had a heavy "digitzed" outline(the smoke itself had digitized outlines).

This cleared up after turning the PJ off and back on again. The problem cleared up. (I watched the same scene over.)

Is this a sign something is wrong (or soon going to bewrong) with this PJ? Has anyone else experience this?

I have one week to get a "new" replacement...should I?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Sounds like sync'ing problem. Next time just hit autoadjust button on remote to resync. This happens occasionally with me also. Try not to turn your PJ off and on unecessarily it's hard on the bulb.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.