AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last couple of years I have, on occasion, posted a link to a movie that sits squarely in the "Insane" camp. I think this one tops all my previous finds....by quite some margin.

Watch the trailer to the end, and rack up a serious "WFT" count. I have no idea regarding the plot, or if there even is one.

The action really gets goint around half way. Watch out for.....Fried Shrimp, Acid Lactating, Tit-machine guns, Handicap Gun, Butt-Swords, Bleeding buildings etc.........Oh, almost forgot the bleeding anus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrKLjoWcbs

· Registered
25,287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmachine /forum/post/16845777

The action really gets goint around half way. Watch out for.....Fried Shrimp, Acid Lactating, Tit-machine guns, Handicap Gun, Butt-Swords, Bleeding buildings etc.........Oh, almost forgot the bleeding anus.

Very memorable family type fare.

Art

· Registered
1,040 Posts
Quintessential cinema verite... ("A style of cinema that appears to be realistic, showing ordinary people in ordinary situations, speaking normal dialogue.")

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Holy ****!

· Registered
521 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmachine /forum/post/16845777

Over the last couple of years I have, on occasion, posted a link to a movie that sits squarely in the "Insane" camp. I think this one tops all my previous finds....by quite some margin.

Considering this is by the same folks who did "Tokyo Gore Police" and "Machine Girl", it's a pretty good bet that the film will live up to that trailer. TGP for example is almost certainly the bloodiest movie ever made (in terms of quantities of fake blood power-sprayed everywhere in a ridiculous manner). Even Peter Jackson's famous "Dead Alive" can't match it. A sample screen shot (lots o' blood) .

· Registered
12 Posts
Many years from now, when they look hard to find the cause of the decline of our civilization, this movie will probably be named among the top 10 reasons. What a freak show. The bleeding anus was too much.

It makes one long for "Putney Swope", a degenerate movie that at least had real class!!

· Registered
3,013 Posts
Of course my wife walked into the room and looked over my shoulder just as the bloody anus came on the screen. She was not pleased but she got over it after about thirty seconds, it must have helped that we were in Tokyo a couple of months ago.

· Premium Member
2,782 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw817 /forum/post/16852001

Many years from now, when they look hard to find the cause of the decline of our civilization, this movie will probably be named among the top 10 reasons. What a freak show. The bleeding anus was too much.

It makes one long for "Putney Swope", a degenerate movie that at least had real class!!

You can buy pre-worn women's panties from vending machines in Japan. You can also go see a 60+ woman perform the "banana show" in Okinawa (it pretty much is what it sounds like) - Japan is the home of the weird. This trailer, although entertaining, doesn't surprise me all that much.

· Mod & Bluray Reviewer
2,659 Posts
Pretty crazy indeed! Reminded me of some of the Troma Movies (they did stuff like The Toxic Avenger, Surf Nazi's Must Die, Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead and Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D). Pretty off the wall stuff!

The Altered "Live and Let Die" had me laughing as much as the 'Fried Shrimp!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.