AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the 5 most bashed movies in your collection that constantly yells at you for buying

1: rollerball (new one)

2: showgirls

3: the frightening

4: enough

5: the musketeer

there is a special place in hell for people like me who buy films like these

·
Registered
778 Posts
My five worst films of all time:

1. clifford

2. clifford

3. clifford

4. clifford

5. clifford

6. clifford

Whoops it's not in my collection, sorry.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
CONAN THE DESTROYER is the only one I can think of off hand that screams, What were you thinking?!

·
Registered
865 Posts
5. Drunken Master: The Wallmart Value Bin Edition. - Nasty. Just plain nasty. However, it was only $5 (CDN) and it's watchable if you're... you guessed it... drunk! You know the dub is great when every punch is accompanied by a guy blowing on the microphone...

4. Some random 3in1 edition of Nosferatu, Metropolis, and Phantom of the Opera. - Actually, it wasn't Metropolis. It was "Metropo". I think that says it all.

3. The Quiet Man - The 3rd generation VHS Dub Edition - The latest and greatest reason why I now read the freaking DVD reviews before pulling out the plastic! Anyone contemplating the purchase of this DVD should consider the application of KY to the appropriate orifices first.

2. Independance Day - It has sat on my shelf in it's shink wrap for 2 years now. It was a "gift". If anyone in Calgary want's to trade me something for it...

1. Soldier - Inexplicably, I actually kinda like this film. That's what makes it so embarrasing.

Then there is the "drawer of shame" whose contents shall never be made public. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.