AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over at mwave.com and saw this new case by a company called Ahanix. Here's the link Ahanix Dvine

Has anyone bought one of these?

The nice thing about this case seems to be that it takes a full ATX motherboard rather than just microATX.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
It may say Ahanix, but the logo says DIGN. There have been many, many posts on the DIGN line of cases.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice to see a dealer such as mwave carry the DIGN case a little cheaper. I noticed in response to this that ExoticPC lowered there price a bit to beat them by .05! Now if we could get newegg to carry it cheaper still..... :^)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Spoke too soon... newegg now also has the DIGN case (also branded as AHANIX D-VINE). It's the same price as mwave ($205). In newegg's photos of the black case, the inside looks black as well. Is the DIGN branded case black inside also? Just trying to see if there are any other differences. Looks like DIGN/AHANIX is going to be aggressive in getting this case out to more places. Looks like good competition for the Vision II case! I wish the Vision II would get there product in dealers like this at a more reasonable price. With more dealers getting into this kind of case I would expect to see prices drop big.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Newegg has the case, but I couldn't find a VFD there... anyone know what are the options for a VFD for the DIGN/D-VINE?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.