AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all assume will, if any, drop the price on current samsung LCD's such as lnXXa850, 750, and 650??


Super Bowl Sales?


Digital transition on Feb 17th?


The new samsung (and other companies) to hit the ground this CES?



Lets talk some - When will the price drops come - what will usher them on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,001 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opto151 /forum/post/15492780


What do you all assume will, if any, drop the price on current samsung LCD's such as lnXXa850, 750, and 650??

No. Prices will drop do to New Samsung models.

Quote:
Super Bowl Sales?

Yes. Prices normally don't drop very much/drastically, but financing offers are more predominant from B&M stores.

Quote:
Digital transition on Feb 17th?

Nah. This will force people to upgrade.

Quote:
The new samsung (and other companies) to hit the ground this CES?

Bingo. Plus you will have excess inventory, demo units to clear out before the new displays are on the shelves.


Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,556 Posts
And to answer your next question: When will the NEW Models go down in price.




The day after they come out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,001 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adone36 /forum/post/15497826


And to answer your next question: When will the NEW Models go down in price.




The day after they come out.

Typically about 2-3 weeks after release. Plus sometimes the current model prices will be just as competitive as previous model prices.


Chris
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top