1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, in the same week where

The Outfit

Sant's Row

Full auto

were all pushed back to 2006, we get this info from IGN:

Quote:
Project Gotham Racing 3 is officially a "launch window" title, which means that, although no exact date has been set at this time, it should be released by the end of this year. Nick told us to expect a more solid release date around TGS, and hopefully a playable demo in Tokyo. That's less than a month away, and we're looking forward to taking PGR 3 on a little test drive for ourselves.
This pretty much means that it will not launch along side the 360. Hopefully it will launch before 06 because many people are looking forward to this game.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
They better have it ready...please...lol

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
This is indeed disapointing. Guess Ridge Racer on launch day will have to do.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Has there been any new preview media released for ridge racer? I'm surprised that it's supposed to be a launch title, but all we've seen so far are 4 still shots of the same car...

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
The lastest news from IGN (I believe it was an interview with somebody at BC) says that PGR3 is a "launch window" title meaning it should be out before the end of the year. At first I was pretty disappointed about this but in the same interview the game (judging from the preview build that was shown behind closed doors) appears to be far from polished. If BC needs more time to get this one out in fine form (ie. no pop-up, 60fps) then I think that a slight delay may be a good thing in the long run.

·
Registered
682 Posts
From IGNs most RECENT articale on PGR3

"Project Gotham Racing 3 is officially a "launch window" title, which means that, although no exact date has been set at this time, it should be released by the end of this year. Nick told us to expect a more solid release date around TGS, and hopefully a playable demo in Tokyo. That's less than a month away, and we're looking forward to taking PGR 3 on a little test drive for ourselves."

The is no Delay or ship date change PEROID!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would wait until April if it meant I was getting the best damn racing game bizarre creations could make, QUALITY GAMES, you know, that thing that has kept nintendo the #1 world wide console maker for the past 20 years :D

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I would expect that a title due out in the "Launch Window" would come out either at launch, or shortly thereafter. It's not automatically the case that it won't be available at launch, but yes, we'll have to keep our eyes and ears peeled to see if the situation changes.

Certain some of the pre-order bundles will be dynamically changing if their games aren't available at launch...

·
Registered
15,715 Posts
This Xbox 360 launch is not very compelling, in terms of software, thus far. This news doesn't help.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankJ.Cone
This is indeed disapointing. Guess Ridge Racer on launch day will have to do.

LOL

isamu will be happy. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.